Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving cert geography essays 2015

Options
  • 03-11-2014 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭

hi,

current 6th year student here. The geography course is huge and i'm looking for help shortening it down, i was told that we dont necessarily need to know every chapter if i knew around 20-30 i would be covered, im looking for guidelines in physical,regional, economic and culture and identity. thanks in advance for any help given, i will also throw up any essays i write for everyones benefit

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 dob1234

RoRo979 wrote: »
    hi,

current 6th year student here. The geography course is huge and i'm looking for help shortening it down, i was told that we dont necessarily need to know every chapter if i knew around 20-30 i would be covered, im looking for guidelines in physical,regional, economic and culture and identity. thanks in advance for any help given, i will also throw up any essays i write for everyones benefit

Make sure u know the following answers

for physical geography - formation of volcano earthquake and fold mountains, formation of igneous sedimentary and metamorphic rocks, carbonation and limestone landscape, landform of erosion and deposition and human influence on rivers/ coasts

Regional geography - sketch maps,, primary secondary and tertiary industry in an Irish region European region and subcontinental region

Advertisement