Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Osram 5.3 Watt, 230 volt, LED spotlight GU10 base

Options
  • 03-11-2014 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I recently fitted 6 of these LED's, replacing the 4W LED's with 120 degree beam. While I would prefer the wider beam, the problem is that the light from these new LED's seems to be what I would call 'shimmering'. (Not  flickering). I find them uncomfortable on the eyes when reading or dining. I have star rated them 1 out of 5 on your sales webpage. I couldn't give them .5 or I would have.
      What do I do to get them checked or replaced? It seems like a fault in the product. The original LED's were not doing this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi 49er,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this, I regret to read that you're unhappy with the product you purchased from our online store. As per the returns policy of our online store, "If a product is defective in any way, please return it immediately and we will either deliver a new one to you or refund you the cost of the product."

Please return the product to Electric Ireland Store c/o Ted Johnsons, Unit 5, Southern Link Business Park, Jigginstown, Naas, Co. Kildare including the order reference number, and indicating whether you'd like a refund or an exchange. Please detail the problem with the product as you've done above.

Again, I'm sorry that the standard of the product you received was not satisfactory for you. If there's anything further you'd like us to assist you with, please do let us know.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement