Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help finding old game

Options
  • 04-11-2014 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I used to collect PC Ace magazine years ago. Each issue came with a cd-rom, usually a game. One game in particular was a weird puzzle like game. You were in a house and depending on what you clicked on different mini game would happen: text puzzles, mind tricks, a bit where you create a burger, etc. It was all narrated.
    If anyone has any idea what this game was I would love to try and play it again

Comments

First thing that came to mind was 7th Guest, but I think you would have mentioned if it was a horror game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Yeah - you've just explained the genre type... not anything specific about the game you got in question... :|

Anything from this list:

LINK

?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 EmCalla89

The game didnt really have a genre. it was just really random. I suppose puzzle might be the closest one

Advertisement