Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food van Kill? Best breakfast rolls?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Seen him there today around one, so i paid a visit, I've never had a breakfast roll, but my good god the one i got off him was unreal, divine even, lovely to talk to as well and if you find it you'l have found a gem

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭genuine leather

Could not resist today! Gez they are lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭mickotoole

I have to laugh Mick. You're commited on getting one of this guys breakfast rolls.

Found him! Just waiting on my breakfast roll to be cooked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

mickotoole wrote: »
    Found him! Just waiting on my breakfast roll to be cooked!

After waiting 6 months for it, you must be ****ing starving.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭mickotoole

Holy ****ing **** this is probably the nicest breakfast roll I've ever had .... no joking ... it was definitely worth the wait.

It's so filling that I won't need to eat for another 6 months!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Hahaha, brilliant :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭itsnotmyname

I could almost burst into song ....Oh Wait ...there's already a song about it ....2 eggs, 2 sausage .........:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Randomly stumbled on this thread after a wrong click and so glad I did - congrats on getting that magic breakfast roll Mick!

Advertisement