Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statestreet bank Naas

Options
  • 04-11-2014 8:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi all

Could anyone tell me anything about the state street bank in Naas... type of jobs they carry out there, what it's like to work for there in Statestreet Naas etc?

Thanks a mill folks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭pad199207

Where is that located? Never even knew they were in Naas

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Yer Aul One

SlaveStreet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

pad199207 wrote: »
    Where is that located? Never even knew they were in Naas

It's the company known as IFS in Millennium Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Bob_dole

SlaveStreet?

Are they that bad as the likes of citi etc, even in Naas? Personal experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭pad199207

Oh i see!

• Advertisement

pad199207 wrote: »
    Oh i see!

Calling them a bank is a bit of a stretch. They are a hedge fund management company. https://www.ifs.statestreet.com/

If you know Millennium Park at all you have the first cluster of buildings near the sallins road. If you carry on on the ring road towards B&Q you go up and over a bridge. There are 2 more Buildings on your left. IFS are in the first building of the 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Yer Aul One

Bob_dole wrote: »
    Are they that bad as the likes of citi etc, even in Naas? Personal experience?

No sorry, i know nothing about their Naas office. But if it is anything like their Dublin one- expect long...long hours!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭thelawman

someone must have some insider info, i have been tempted to send in my cv, but their reputation in Dublin isn't very good,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Highflyer13

thelawman wrote: »
    someone must have some insider info, i have been tempted to send in my cv, but their reputation in Dublin isn't very good,

Im genuinely interested, why is this? They seem to be recruiting regularly. Maybe a high turnover of staff?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

I'll tell you one thing, they have a massive building in Dublin's Docklands

I've only heard good things, if you can get in that is

That industry has a very high movement rate, you have to move company to move up or so I've been told by a friend that works in it

• Advertisement

The one in Naas the people worked crazy long. I remember one guy working till 3 am and because he was back in at 8 am he slept in his car. You work to the stock exchanges in all the major countries. Grand if its Europe, your screwed time wise if its an Asian market your involved with.

Advertisement