Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to stay in Australia East Coast for Christmas

Options
  • 04-11-2014 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Hey All,

Myself and GF will be travelling around the East Coast through December and into January and are we are trying to decide where to spend Christmas and the day either side. Basic plan is to head North out of Sydney early on Christmas eve and then pick a spot maybe within 3/4 hrs drive to stop for a couple of days.

Kinda places we have looked at are Hunter Valley and maybe Port Stephens. Regards kind of accommodation we are pretty flexible. Have considered a hotel/resort or alternatively getting some type of self catering (camping, cottage, tree house!).

Just thought I'd throw it out to the Boardsies while I am looking for inspiration.

Cheers,
    Doc

Advertisement