Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview with carphone warehouse

Options
  • 04-11-2014 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey i have an interview with carphone warehouse tomorrow i only got the phone call yesterday but its for a few places close to me... On the phone i was asked could i go for the interview in santry (is there a reason for this) i was told something about a shopping centre is it the omni? Are there any other shopping centres in santry kind of panicking.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Are you bussing it? The 41s go past the Omni from town, it's a big shopping centre, and there's not much that it could be confused for along the way. Ask the bus man to let you out there, sit downstairs on the side of the bus closest to the roadside so you can keep an eye out.

Where are you based? Maybe they are hiring Xmas staff and want to keep the process centralised, and maybe the best place for them to do that is in Santry. I wouldn't be looking too much into that.

There's a McDonald's in the Omni that's visible from the road, so you'll know that's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Carriexx

HI, their head office is in the Omni Shopping Centre in Santry.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Evertonianbhoy

Carriexx wrote: »
    HI, their head office is in the Omni Shopping Centre in Santry.

Thank you didnt know that :)

Advertisement