Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weeding/Driveway Clearance - Portlaoise

Options
  • 04-11-2014 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭

Hi there

Can anyone recommend a gardener in Portlaoise who can clear weeds and that green stuff that grows between the driveway stones ?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

ceannair06 wrote: »
    Hi there

Can anyone recommend a gardener in Portlaoise who can clear weeds and that green stuff that grows between the driveway stones ?

Thanks!

Moss??

.would you need a gardener for this?
    A handyman would be a better option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭ceannair06

Possibly yes!

Sorry never had anything like this before so dont know who to go to!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

Possibly yes!

Sorry never had anything like this before so dont know who to go to!!!

Ye I'd say look on noticeboards in tesco and in shops or on any free newspapers you would find someone that way

• Registered Users Posts: 1 adrian1976

Hi there

Thanks!
    hello i do maintenance and gardening and i would have a look at this for you .and i live in portlaoise

Advertisement