Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One can't connect to UPC internet

Options
  • 04-11-2014 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭

Ok so I'm trying to complete the initial set up of my XB1, it's directly wired to my Horizon box but it can't connect to the internet, it's giving me a message saying "DNS is not resolving Xbox server names".

I've tried a wireless connection as well and get the same message, power reset and all that jazz no joy, anyone have any ideas? Tried searching the forum but can't find anything on this. Connection works fine on everything else in the house 360 iPad etc.

Edit: got it connected, wirelessly no idea what was happening so can't provide the solution to fix the issue if anyone else has this problem.

Advertisement