Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access 2013 Macro to jump to first Blank textbox on form

Options
  • 04-11-2014 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I have a database where I am constantly putting in customer payments and the date of payment. Each customer could have 50 or 60 payments and its a bit of a pain having to scroll down to the bottom in order to add the next payment.

I have a form with 60 boxes called Payment 1, Payment 2 etc etc where I enter the date and then another box beside them where I enter the Payment Amount. Is there a way I can have a button at the top of the page that I can press and it will automatically find the first blank 'Payment Date' box and place my cursor there?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭FSL

Who designed it? It's not exactly user friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

Yeh was just a template that was downloaded which did the job nice and quickly. I know it would be easy enough to do if all the payments were in the same column. Just trying to see if there's a way of doing it now in the current setup.

Advertisement