Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not even sure if I'm an Eircom customer anymore :)

Options
  • 04-11-2014 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

I believe i am an Eircom Customer but read on and lets see

I received an email a few days ago informing me that my bill would be going papeless,it suggested my bill would go to my email in future,great.

I thought i would log in my Eircom account to check,tried logging in,email address not recognised (but you just sent me a mail)

Went through the "Forgot Password" We don't recognise your email address (but you sent me an email)

How about i just register for an online Account:
    Step 1 & 2 -email address an customer Account Number
    "We don't recognize your email address or customer number"
    OH!

I went to FAQ section,if it doesn't recognize your customer account number try putting in your telephone number 
    So i tried using me telephone number "we don't recognize your telephone number"

That seemed to be end of the road as far as online attempts.

Lets ring 1901,so i tried that but it dint recognize any of my details lo and behold.

So I rang the New Sales Enquiry number and explained that I was already a customer but it seemed to be the last possible chance i had of contacting Eircom,the lady kindly said she would put me through to the correct department so she put me on hold ,38 minutes and 19 seconds of being on hold made me hungry so i hung up in order to get some food so i wouldn't fade away.

Any chance of some help please.

Rgds

Clinton

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

I believe i am an Eircom Customer but read on and lets see

I received an email a few days ago informing me that my bill would be going papeless,it suggested my bill would go to my email in future,great.

I thought i would log in my Eircom account to check,tried logging in,email address not recognised (but you just sent me a mail)

Went through the "Forgot Password" We don't recognise your email address (but you sent me an email)

How about i just register for an online Account:
    Step 1 & 2 -email address an customer Account Number
    "We don't recognize your email address or customer number"
    OH!

I went to FAQ section,if it doesn't recognize your customer account number try putting in your telephone number 
    So i tried using me telephone number "we don't recognize your telephone number"

That seemed to be end of the road as far as online attempts.

Lets ring 1901,so i tried that but it dint recognize any of my details lo and behold.

So I rang the New Sales Enquiry number and explained that I was already a customer but it seemed to be the last possible chance i had of contacting Eircom,the lady kindly said she would put me through to the correct department so she put me on hold ,38 minutes and 19 seconds of being on hold made me hungry so i hung up in order to get some food so i wouldn't fade away.

Any chance of some help please.

Rgds

Clinton

Hi Clinton.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Would you like to PM me your acc no & email address I will look into this for you.

Thanks
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Hi

Any update on this,PM was sent as requested.Well i hope you got it as i have just checked my sent messages and i dont see it and im not sure if a direct PM gets listed in my sent messages folder.

Clinton

Hi

Can you confirm if you have received a PM from me regrading the above subject,i have sent 2 the past week and cannot see them in my sent folder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi

Can you confirm if you have received a PM from me regrading the above subject,i have sent 2 the past week and cannot see them in my sent folder.
    Hi clintondaly

Aisling's not available today, please PM me the information and I'll get back to you this afternoon

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Avada

Hi

Sent PM's are not automatically saved in sent folder. It's an option in your User CP. Apologies for the off topic

• Advertisement

Hi

Sent PM's are not automatically saved in sent folder. It's an option in your User CP. Apologies for the off topic
    Thanks for the clarification Random_Name

Al

Just sent a PM to you Alan

Bump ! see above

Bump ! see above
    Just replied clintondaly

Thanks
    Al

You can close this off,finally got sorted.

• Advertisement

You can close this off,finally got sorted.
    Thanks clintondaly

AL

Advertisement