Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assignment Help!

Options
  • 04-11-2014 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Part of my college assignment was to do a VIA Survey of Character Strengths from the Authentic Happiness website questionnaire centre,and identify my top 3 strenths which I could do no problem.

However I am struggling with this question.

In a piece of approximately 800-900 words, please discuss how you can apply each of your signature strengths to working in a group. Please conduct some research into this idea and support your answer with at least three credible academic/business references

What does the bit in bold mean?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

This is a business and entrepreneur forum - this is a thread for business related questions. Helping you with your college assignment is not a business related question and you would be best advised to consult with your lecturer or other classmates.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement