Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PPI Insurance

Options
  • 04-11-2014 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

Who can i contact in relation to PPI insurance on my Mastercard. 

I have never received a letter about it, and I had PPI on my card that I cancelled twice, plus when the new card was given to me I still had PPI on it even though I did not request it. 

Regards, 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Xpro, 

Thank you for taking the time to get in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

If you would like to query the establishment of Payment Protection Insurance on your Credit Card, please call our dedicated Credit Card Services team on 0818 251 251 and a representative will be more than happy to investigate this for you. 

If you feel that your PPI policy was mis-sold, you can send a letter in writing to the PPI Complaints Unit, Group Customer Complaints, PO Box 1204, New Century House, Mayor St. Lower, IFCS, Dublin 1. Please ensure to include your name, address, account details and the specific reason why you are dissatisfied. 

Finally, to cancel your PPI policy you will need to contact Genworth Financial who handle all matters related to administration of your policy. The can be contacted on 061 73 73 73, alternatively you can send your cancellation instruction by post to Genworth Financial, PO Box 602, Shannon, Co Clare.

We hope this resolved for you as soon as possible and if we can help with anything else here, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement