Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debit card number not received

Options
  • 04-11-2014 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Dear Bank of Ireland!

I did not received my PIN number for my debit card, the card is here, but I cant use it... What can I do? Is it possible to change the PIN number / or request a PIN reminder on 365 Phone?  

Kind regards,
    Krisztian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Krisztian, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us and welcome to Boards.ie.

When a Visa Debit card and pin number are issued, they are sent separately in the post for security purposes. Generally, the pin number is received 1 to 2 working days prior to the arrival of the card. 

As you have not yet received your pin, please call our Bank of Ireland Direct team on 0818 365 365 / 00353 1404 4000 and a representative will be more than happy to organise another pin for you. 

Just to mention, if the card you have received is a replacement card, your pin number would remain the same, unless you specifically requested a new pin.

We hope this helps and if we can assist you with anything else in the future, please don't hesitate to post again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement