Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to update my bank info?

Options
  • 04-11-2014 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi, I recently switched to another bank and would like to know if I have to update my billing information with EI and if so, how.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi forumcars,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this. If you'd like to set up a Direct Debit with new details, then yes your account will need to be updated. If you're registered for Online Billing, you can process this yourself by clicking on the "Edit your details" section, and then "Change Direct Debit". You'll need your IBAN and BIC number. These can be found on your bank statement.

Alternatively, you can contact us over the phone at 1850 372 372 (Monday-Saturday, 8am-8pm) or by email at service@electricireland.ie. I regret that we can't accept your Direct Debit details over PM here on Boards.ie.

If there's anything further we can assist you with, do let us know.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement