Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House share in Dublin in UCD area. Jan 2015

Options
  • 04-11-2014 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

I'm moving up to Dublin in January to start a job in UCD. I am considering taking on a lease of a house in that general area (D6, D8, D12, D14, D16, D18 and the Firhouse side of D24)
    Contact me if you are a professional looking to share a clean 3 bed house with a lease of around €1200/month in this area and we can try and get a 3rd person.

Mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Hi,

I'm moving up to Dublin in January to start a job in UCD. I am considering taking on a lease of a house in that general area (D6, D8, D12, D14, D16, D18 and the Firhouse side of D24)
    Contact me if you are a professional looking to share a clean 3 bed house with a lease of around €1200/month in this area and we can try and get a 3rd person.

Mark

You may struggle at that budget

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kim yong super

I stated that figure because I have found a number of good places at that price on daft. Please reply only if you are interested

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

I stated that figure because I have found a number of good places at that price on daft. Please reply only if you are interested

Mod Note If you have an issue with a post report it and let the mods deal with it. This is a public forum anyone may partake in the discussions posted here.

Advertisement