Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tranfer Money from BOI to Ulsterbank

Options
  • 04-11-2014 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I need transfer money from my Irish sterling business account to a Ulster Bank account up in Northern Ireland. Is there an express option on Business On Line to do this?

What is the quickest option? or how long will the standard option take?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi AntiVirus, 

Thanks for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie.

It is certainly possible to make this type of transfer with Business Online. As there are a number of different transfer types and possible costs involved we would ask that you call our BOL Help Desk on 1890 818 265. 

A dedicated representative there will be happy to discuss and assist you with tailoring the best transfer type to your needs. 

If we can help you with anything else here, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

Hi AntiVirus, 

It is certainly possible to make this type of transfer with Business Online. As there are a number of different transfer types and possible costs involved we would ask that you call our BOL Help Desk on 1890 818 265. 

A dedicated representative there will be happy to discuss and assist you with tailoring the best transfer type to your needs. 

If we can help you with anything else here, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Hi Elaine,

I know I can ring the help desk, all I wanted to know is what is the quickest option, the cost doesn't matter and whats the cheapest option. This would be for an amount of £20,000.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

AntiVirus wrote: »
    Hi AntiVirus, 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Hi Elaine,

I know I can ring the help desk, all I wanted to know is what is the quickest option, the cost doesn't matter and whats the cheapest option. This would be for an amount of £20,000.

Thanks
    Hi AntiVirus,

Thanks for your post.

If you hold a currency account with Bank of Ireland Global Markets in the Republic of Ireland and the payment is for £20,000, the fastest way you can make this payment is as a same day international payment using the ‘interpay express’ option.

The payment would need to be authorised before the cut off time of 10.30am when being paid from your sterling currency account.

The charge for this type of transfer would be €42.50.

You could make the payment as a non-urgent payment using the ‘interpay plus’ option which takes two working days. The charge for this type of non-urgent payment would be €17.50.

If selecting the non-urgent option the payment needs to be authorised before the cut off time of 4.00pm.

I hope this helps, please see the link here for further information on Business Online including information on payments and cut off times.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

Cheers that's perfect!

Advertisement