Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

convert PDF to Word?

Options
  • 04-11-2014 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know a good,free ,fast,reliable and easy website that you can convert an Adobe Reader(think called PDF?) file to Word and save?, I'm not great on the computer and technology so could you also explain the steps to do it on the website..thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Snaffles2014

Not really meant to work that way to be honest. Its generally a file you are working on, and you want to share it but you don't want it edited. That's its purpose.

That said I do know that ScanSoft PDF Converter is good but not sure about getting it free.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Snaffles2014

Actually found a free download here but I have never downloaded or installed from there so cant say what its like

h t t p://scansoft-pdf-converter.en.softonic.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 25,450 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Not really meant to work that way to be honest. Its generally a file you are working on, and you want to share it but you don't want it edited. That's its purpose.

+1 It's meant to be a one-way process, done specifically so that people can't convert it to an editable format. So even if you find a utility, a lot of the columns in the PDF document will convert to images, especially if they're in an unusual font.

Advertisement