Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a space for aerial training

Options
  • 04-11-2014 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I currently train as an aerialist.My discipline is silks and I am currently looking for a training space. I need a space has the height, at least 4 meters but higher would be better, exposed beams to allow me to rig and the heat to allow me to continue my training. My current training facility has become too cold to allow me to train properly.

I have my own silks and I would bring in my own rigger to rig and hang them.I would have at least two other aerialists who train in the same discipline who would probably be interested too.

I would be willing to sign a waiver, carry my own insurance and would take full responsibility for my safety. I usually train Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday for 2-4 hours. I need somewhere close to the city that is easily accessible by bicycle.

Does anyone know of anywhere that would be suitable???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

'guessing you are in Dublin? It might help if you clarify what your location is exactly ;)

I am sure there is a suitable venue, if you are indeed, based in Dublin. I have a good friend who just set up in Clare.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 The_Aerialist

I am actually in Cork! I am sorry, you are completely right saying where I am would help!

I have a space at the moment but tonight I tried to train and it was just way too cold. I have emailed the Mardyke Gym in Cork but I know people who have tried there before and not had any luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

I could put you in touch with my friend who might be able to help you? She comes to cork form ariel workshops when they are on and knows a few people and given that she is doing similar, she may be able to help? I can PM you if interested

Advertisement