Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi from Galway to Athenry

Options
  • 04-11-2014 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello all

Would anyone be able to give me an estimate of how much a taxi would cost from Galway to Athenry at around 2am on a Saturday night? Looking at travel options and pricing up a few things at the moment.

Does anyone know the cheapest way of taking 12 lads between the two towns?

Any help would be great

BW

Chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,957 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Hello all

Would anyone be able to give me an estimate of how much a taxi would cost from Galway to Athenry at around 2am on a Saturday night? Looking at travel options and pricing up a few things at the moment.

Does anyone know the cheapest way of taking 12 lads between the two towns?

Any help would be great

BW

Chris

This lad is likely to know: http://www.transportforireland.ie/taxi/taxi-fare-estimator/

There's also the Nightlink bus: http://buslink.ie/galway-athenry-nightlink/

But for 12, taxis might be easier, and possibly even cheaper (I'm not sure).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,456 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

^^^
    Good site Mrs O. Didn't know about that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭keano89

For 12 lads you could probably get a mini bus (you would have to ring a cab company and book one), they usually charge €4-5 a person.

I think the nightlink is €7 for a single.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

Try To and Fro Cabs in Claregalway.
    I think they might have a minibus

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Volvoair

donoghues coaches/bus hire in oranmore.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 heinze

Buslink.ie , late bus leaves at 2.30 outside o Connells eyre square direct to Athenry 7euro , always found it very handy , next option after 2.30 is a cab , normally 40euro between 4 or train at 5.30am for the night owls !

Advertisement