Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

having trouble with xbox one voice commands.

Options
  • 05-11-2014 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

I got my xbox one last Friday and I love it. It's the sunset overdrive bundle but I got a kinect in cex. The camera works voice commands work in forza horizon 2 so the mic works. But I can't get the voice commands to work for the menu. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I got my xbox one last Friday and I love it. It's the sunset overdrive bundle but I got a kinect in cex. The camera works voice commands work in forza horizon 2 so the mic works. But I can't get the voice commands to work for the menu. Any ideas?

You set a language to something like English US /UK in the settings right? By default no spoken language is selected when region is set to ireland, you have to choose one manually in settings / system

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

Thank you. I would never have found that! Works perfectly now! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Twodogs

I'd checked the Xbox support website and contacted their support, but no mention of this solution. Thought I was going to have to pack up my "faulty" Kinect and send it back to them to get it replaced

This solution worked perfectly. Thanks

Advertisement