Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discount of 10% discontinued and pso incraesed w/o intimation....

Options
  • 05-11-2014 5:58am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Why am I shifted to a different plan without intimation ??

I did not receive my 10% discount and pso levy has increased. Please change my last bill !!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

tharmor wrote: »
    Hi,

Why am I shifted to a different plan without intimation ??

I did not receive my 10% discount and pso levy has increased. Please change my last bill !!
    Ok PSO is a country wide increase. But what about no discount ? I got 10% discount for september but nothing for october period !

Can anyone suggest any good new price plans by other providers ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi tharmor,

We can certainly take a look at your account, and investigate this for you. Please PM with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number. Please also confirm if you are the account holder. If it's a case that the price plan you were on has expired, then we'll be happy to look at what other discounts you are eligible for.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Hi tharmor,

We can certainly take a look at your account, and investigate this for you. Please PM with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number. Please also confirm if you are the account holder. If it's a case that the price plan you were on has expired, then we'll be happy to look at what other discounts you are eligible for.

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    Thanks aoife....now hope u will help me get the voucher as well :) !!

Advertisement