Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Procedure for making an official complaint

Options
  • 05-11-2014 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    I'm wondering what the procedure is for making an official complaint against a member of staff in a certain branch is.
    5 weeks ago we set up a business account and signed up for business online as well. We still haven't received any information re business online.
    Ive tried calling the customer care number but because this member of staff hasn't sent in the paperwork they can't help me any further.
    I have left 5 voicemails over the course of the last few days.
    He has also received 2 emails from ANOTHER BOI branch to speed up the process.
    The lady that helped me in the other branch couldn't believe it still wasn't sorted.
    I have to say, if it wasn't for the lady in the other branch I would have absolutely no faith in your customer service or if you even cared about Busiess customers.
    Hopefully I hear from you soon and we can get to the bottom of this once and for all.
    Regards
    Nicky

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

nicklauski wrote: »
    Hi.
    I'm wondering what the procedure is for making an official complaint against a member of staff in a certain branch is.
    5 weeks ago we set up a business account and signed up for business online as well. We still haven't received any information re business online.
    Ive tried calling the customer care number but because this member of staff hasn't sent in the paperwork they can't help me any further.
    I have left 5 voicemails over the course of the last few days.
    He has also received 2 emails from ANOTHER BOI branch to speed up the process.
    The lady that helped me in the other branch couldn't believe it still wasn't sorted.
    I have to say, if it wasn't for the lady in the other branch I would have absolutely no faith in your customer service or if you even cared about Busiess customers.
    Hopefully I hear from you soon and we can get to the bottom of this once and for all.
    Regards
    Nicky
    Hi Nicky, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

We're sorry to hear of the delay in getting registered for Business Online. We would like to look into this for you as a matter of urgency. If you would like to send a PM with the company name, the branch where the account is held and a contact number, we will follow up. 

You can find our Customer Complaints Process here

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement