Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

McGregor vs Siver on BT Sports 19th Jan. Prelims: Midnight. Main Card: 3am

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭TimRiggins

This Q and A is great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

It's a conveyor belt of drunken paddys. I think they're pretending to not hear half the stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Yeah getting a bit ridiculous towards the end

It was worse in Brazil for McGregors in fairness, Aldo saying he's looking forward to coming to Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

dickwod1 wrote: »
    Yeah getting a bit ridiculous towards the end

a bit ? the gob****e asking "any drugs jose" just made me cringe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 218 ✭✭Mashtun

If i pay the 7.99 to ufc does that bind me into a monthly bill or is it a one off that does not require any unsubscribing. I just want to pay for the fight and watch it on my phone before i head into work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Mad I am:mad: I thought the fight was tonight, as is saturday am. Why the hell is it on Monday am now?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mad I am:mad: I thought the fight was tonight, as is saturday am. Why the hell is it on Monday am now?

NFL is on before it on Fox, they want people tuning into that to keep watching and catch the UFC after it to get a huge viewship. Its a bank holiday weekend in the states for Martin Luther King Day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

BeepBeep! wrote: »
    They all don't care what McGregor says yet all they do is talk about him. Didn't think he was in Siver's head but not so sure now. He's already in Aldo's head and will only intensify this when/if they meet.

People in talking about the person they are asked a question about shocker.

Mashtun wrote: »
    If i pay the 7.99 to ufc does that bind me into a monthly bill or is it a one off that does not require any unsubscribing. I just want to pay for the fight and watch it on my phone before i head into work.

Its a recurring monthly bill but you can go in an cancel the subscription. If you dont you get billed again next month.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Oregano_State

This Sean O'Connell guy does not look like a pro athlete. Anyone know anything about him?

Cheeky tap on the nose of van Buren at the face-off though!

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

Norman doesn't look very confident looking at his body language...Doubt you can read that much in to it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Why is the thread title saying 3am 18th January. That's wrong :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭josealdo

Why is the thread title saying 3am 18th January. That's wrong :confused:

Any idea what time it starts at ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

figs666 wrote: »
    Any idea what time it starts at ?

He means it should say the 19th as the fight is on Monday morning early for us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

anyone know if i can re watch the weigh in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,910 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

"145, thats champ weight, tell jose im coming! "

Cmon Connnnooooorrrrrrr!!!!

zweton wrote: »

Yeah they'll have it up on youtube in the next hour i'd say, usually do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I've fixed the thread title yet again. I don't think it can get much clearer tbh.

• Advertisement

El Guapo! wrote: »
    I've fixed the thread title yet again. I don't think it can get much clearer tbh.

Whats a Prelim?

What time zone Bas?? ;D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

The date would be handy. 19th

So its on at midnight tonight and the main card is at 3am..got it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

The date would be handy. 19th

If you can't figure out the date then I'm afraid I can't help you.

EDIT: Jesus I'll fix it again because I'll be plagued with requests if I dont.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Honey Monster

Depends. Is the mcgregor fight the main event? Look just tell people what time mcgregor is fighting at.

Depends. Is the mcgregor fight the main event? Look just tell people what time mcgregor is fighting at.

No Lesnar v CM Punk is the main

zweton wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwfuItMCVZ0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

McGregor vs Siver.

"The Fight that ended El Guapo."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Anyone have a view on Conor slapping Siver's hand away.Or should we not mention it?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭themandan6611

dave1982 wrote: »
    Anyone have a view on Conor slapping Siver's hand away.Or should we not mention it?:D

mention it ? jaysus tomorrow he is going to do a lot worse to him, conor looked big and healthy compared to the poirer weigh in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

what's a BT sport?

If you can't figure out the date then I'm afraid I can't help you.

EDIT: Jesus I'll fix it again because I'll be plagued with requests if I dont.

Could you put in whether its on BT Sports One or Two in the thread title? Don't wanna be watching the wrong channel and miss the fight!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Who's fighting?

T2_sticker-trollface.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

This Sean O'Connell guy does not look like a pro athlete. Anyone know anything about him?

Cain says hello.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Is that eastern pacific time?

How I imagine El Guapo is now...

you-guys-are-funny-lets-see-whos-laughing-when-i-ban-your-ass.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Is there anything possibly more embarrasing then a group of Irish fans chanting 'who are ya' ? In an english accent?!

TTTLDR (Thread Title Too Long Didn't Read)

So psyched to watch this tomorrow night. Work Monday morning is gonna be a b1tch but no way can i miss this live.

ASOT wrote: »
    Spencer should have enough to beat Pendred imo especially after Pendreds showing in his last fight. Big step up here.

+1

Some irish takeover with holohans performance last time . Pendreds scrapped a win and gunner was CAT

Mcgregor will probably beat siver and talk crap about irish takeover but i see holohan . Parke and predreds losing

• Advertisement

ASOT wrote: »
    Spencer should have enough to beat Pendred imo especially after Pendreds showing in his last fight. Big step up here.

+1

Some irish takeover with holohans performance last time . Pendreds scrapped a win and gunner was CAT

Mcgregor will probably beat siver and talk crap about irish takeover but i see holohan . Parke and predreds losing

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭MojoRisinnnn

Anyone have a site this will be available to watch on Monday Morning?

Anyone have a site this will be available to watch on Monday Morning?

ufc.tv - we arent allowed talk about streaming or illegal links/sites

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭MojoRisinnnn

Ok thanks, sorry I was unaware before posting

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

More than anything I want to see Paddy win...

DeVore wrote: »
    More than anything I want to see Paddy win...

His last fight he showed true heart . Remember the end of the second round . And that was against a guy who stood in with a weeks notice .

I dont think he has the skills but he might pull it out for the irish crowd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭lertsnim

sheehy83 wrote: »
    So psyched to watch this tomorrow night. Work Monday morning is gonna be a b1tch but no way can i miss this live.

I'll be recording the event and getting up at 5.30am to watch it. Theres no way will anyone be able to get through Monday without somebody spoiling it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 253 ✭✭Chase3

figs666 wrote: »
    His last fight he showed true heart . Remember the end of the second round . And that was against a guy who stood in with a weeks notice .

I dont think he has the skills but he might pull it out for the irish crowd
    I've covered MMA for about two years now, I genuinely believe Paddy has the skills and heart to win this fight and do well in the UFC. Conor is going to walk through Siver and Pendred is 50-50. It's a very even fight, Spencer hasn't looked great in the UFC at all either and Pendred can dominate the wrestling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

sorry guys reqd through the thread and can't find it, when roughly is the fight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

sorry guys reqd through the thread and can't find it, when roughly is the fight?

About a day from now

• Advertisement
Advertisement