Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free nappies

Options
  • 05-11-2014 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭

Gone!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

Hi I would take them please

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I'll send you a pm :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Ocean Blue

eviltwin wrote: »
    Mods hope its okay to post this here.

I am doing a big clear out and have a number of unopened packets of nappies, Huggies and Pampers sizes 3, 4+ and 5 my son has outgrown. If anyone wants them free of charge or knows anywhere that will take them please let me know.

Hand them into local charity shop e.g. VdeP. The staff can use their discretion to hand them out to someone who could really benefit from them. That's what I do when my little one grows out of a size.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭The_Captain

I'll have some if still available

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

eviltwin wrote: »
    I'll send you a pm :)

Sent you one ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Ocean Blue wrote: »
    Hand them into local charity shop e.g. VdeP. The staff can use their discretion to hand them out to someone who could really benefit from them. That's what I do when my little one grows out of a size.

I rang them and they said they won't take them unless I drop them into their base in town which doesn't work for me at the moment, I gave a few to Blanch womens refuge in the meantime but I have a lot! 4 boxes and about 10 packets.

I'm out and about in D 15 today bringing a lot of stuff to the recycling center so its no hassle for me to drop them into anyone around who wants them.

Advertisement