Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samyed pup

• 05-11-2014 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

Hi all, Am wondering if anyone knows of anyone that breeds Samoyed pups in the Tipperary/Limerick area. Rang the IKC and nothing, and can't find anything on donodeal. I have a 3 year old already and looking for a second one to keep us company on our long walks! Any help?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭doubter

slookie wrote: »
    Hi all, Am wondering if anyone knows of anyone that breeds Samoyed pups in the Tipperary/Limerick area. Rang the IKC and nothing, and can't find anything on donodeal. I have a 3 year old already and looking for a second one to keep us company on our long walks! Any help?

There's a few in rescue's that I'm aware of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

http://homepage.eircom.net/~sammyclub/page1.html

Munster Spitz & Primitive Breeds Assoc.
    Mr A Mulcahy
    31 Grange Erin, Douglas, Cork
    Phone: 087-0477245
    E-Mail: apmulcahy53@eircom.net

Irish Samoyed Club
    Mrs N Clarke
    Ballintrane House, Fenagh,Co. Carlow
    Phone: 059-9148674
    E-Mail: carlowdisk9club@iol.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

Re the rescue's, I was hoping for a pup. And I e mailed that lady in Carlow and she says she doesn't know of anyone in the area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Re the rescue's, I was hoping for a pup. And I e mailed that lady in Carlow and she says she doesn't know of anyone in the area.

You might have to travel for the right pup. Surely if you are that set on getting a good pup, travelling another few hours wont make any difference?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭doubter

pmd you there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Did you neuter your female yet? Or are you still looking for a mate for her? It's hard work, really hard work, and very stressful keeping an intact female (when she's in season) apart from a male if you intend to get a male pup and not neuter one or the other. Not just for yourself but for your dogs.

Advertisement