Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unwanted piggy points on Pigsback

• 05-11-2014 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Now that Pigsback have stopped doing the vouchers I never buy the deals so I have lots of piggypoints can you transfer them to another person. I asked them if they were bringing back the vouchers they were great for using up the points but of course got ignored on their FB page and email.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 TinaW

(New to this site so I hope I have reply in the right place!)

As far as I know, you can't transfer points to other members! I had over 6,000 points and I was planning on using them up on the charities before I closed my account with them. Unfortunately they took that option off the site so I just closed my account with loads of points still on it :( Compared to what the site used to be liked years ago, it has gone to crap :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

Defo I used to get vouchers for Mao, Boots, 2 for 1 cinema, was great I never want the blooming deals havent the money for tooth whitening, w/ends away, spas memory foam matresses blah blah wasting money on something I wasnt gonna buy in the first place :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 TinaW

And they used to have an option to buy phone credit and get samples of products (God I miss those)! They have just jumped on the bandwagon and are now like every other "deal" site. If they had of kept their originality they would have kept a lot more of their customers.....!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

Menupages got a bit like that they are a bit more skimpier now with amount of restaurants and limitations but at least you can do a buy one get one free dinner, free cocktail etc in decent enough places and you just have to collect the points with each review.

Advertisement