Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony TV

Options
  • 05-11-2014 12:40pm

Got this off the last bandit but I need the space.
    21" GVM

Im sure I'll be corrected if im wrong but only the composite input is working.
    it does have rgb but its not.

I'll have to recycle it by saturday week :(

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I might take that if I may.
    Even without RGB it might do the trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Correction :)

Composite & S-Video work perfectly with both PAL & NTSC.

RGB does work but is fairly fussy about the signal type, you'll need a sync stripper for a start.

You'll get a great picture with just the S-Video so worth picking up alright, audio isn't great though as with all these monitors.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Are you able to hang onto it until the Beers, the Xmas Beers you are of course attending, or should we make arrangements to meet?

Hay ciderman!
    I dont think i'll be at the beers.
    We should be able to meet tho.
    I'll shoot you a PM.
    I might have a plan

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

urbanledge wrote: »
    I might have a plan

blackadder-a-cunning-plan.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Next in line if ye can't work something out!

Gone to the ciderman!
    I hope you use it more than I did!

It's weird, sometimes the Famicom comes through in colour, sometimes it's in mono, regardless of settings, and that's via Composite.
    The RGB definitely has issues, with the R,G,B and Sync all connected I get a picture but it's squashed vertically with distortions.
    Must be a solution but buggered if I know what it is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement