Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Twilight Sad - Whelans - 2nd May 2015

• 05-11-2014 1:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭

Tickets went on sale this morning, loving the new album so picked up a couple

Anyone else heading?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭lc180

I caught 15mins of them at a festival this summer and they were really impressive.

Usually I wouldn't complain about a Saturday gig but is that a bank holiday weekend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

lc180 wrote: »
    I caught 15mins of them at a festival this summer and they were really impressive.

Usually I wouldn't complain about a Saturday gig but is that a bank holiday weekend?

It is indeed a Bank Holiday, didnt even think about it myself to be honest, was just happy it wasn't on a Tuesday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

They are also playing Limerick, Galway and Belfast on this tour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Absolutely, been hanging on for a gig announcement since I discovered em earlier in the year! Newest record is the biz

Wonder if Whelans is big enough for em though? Are they going off the We Were Promised Jetpacks gig's poor turnout?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rodge68

Oh yes, Limerick and Galway for me. Hope they get a good crowd !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

rodge68 wrote: »
    Oh yes, Limerick and Galway for me. Hope they get a good crowd !

I'd be very surprised if they couldn't sell out Whelans!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rodge68

I'd be very surprised if they couldn't sell out Whelans!

The reason I said that was I saw them in Cork the last time they played and the wasn't many people there..Hopefully a few more as they deserve it !!!:)

Advertisement