Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Ipod Data Recovery

• 05-11-2014 1:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

Hi I need to recover photos from an ipod touch , latest gen with current IOS 5 or 6 it think,
    but the screen is non responsive, the ipod is under warranty from currys but don't expect anything to be saved and the ipod to be replaced rather than repaired.
    The Ipod was installed onto a laptop once and the os on the laptop was rebuilt and so was itunes. It was never synced since and now you need to enter a passcode on the ipod to see it.

I have installed a program called wondershare for IOS and it also is calling for interaction on the ipod.
    Has anyone any suggestions please ?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Long shot but try iFunbox. It's a file system viewer but I'm not sure if it will work with a passcode on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Alqua

Have you a mac? There is a program called Tinker Tool that allows you to change the finder settings to show hidden files....plugging in your ipod with it enabled should allow you to see and save anything on it.

Advertisement