Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fibre BB in Balbriggan?

Options
  • 05-11-2014 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

I know this post should really be in the Tech forum but I'd like to get people from Balbriggan's direct opinion if that's possible?

Has anyone got the Vodafone fibre broadband here in Balbriggan? if so what do you think of it, speeds and overall service?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 soap_bubble

I have Vodafone fibre BB in Balbriggan. First year was a disaster, had to ring customer service almost every second day as there was no service. Now, for the last few months, everything is OK, haven't checked the speed recently but everything is running well, no probs. We use 2 computers at the moment, but even with 3 at home (at heavy download on one of them) had no problems at all.
    Customer service is quite good, they respond to problems immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭northdubgal

I have Vodafone fibre BB in Balbriggan. First year was a disaster, had to ring customer service almost every second day as there was no service. Now, for the last few months, everything is OK, haven't checked the speed recently but everything is running well, no probs. We use 2 computers at the moment, but even with 3 at home (at heavy download on one of them) had no problems at all.
    Customer service is quite good, they respond to problems immediately.

Thanks for your reply. Had absolute murder with eirCon today. So fed up with their lack of customer service so switched to Vodafone.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Vico1612

I've had it since January , can't fault it ...

Advertisement