Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Driver Theory Test

• 05-11-2014 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I have been study for my theory test for some time now (using the cd) and I can't quite seem to grasp it. I.e I pass 1 in every 4 mock exams. Has anyone any tips on how to up my results. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

have you the book? if you do, then plenty of study and then if you could get someone to test you on the questions it would be a big help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Adam9321

have you the book? if you do, then plenty of study and then if you could get someone to test you on the questions it would be a big help.

I have the cd people say that's easier than the book?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭TomJoe Wallace

The CD is better than the book in terms of a learning method. But you're not guaranteed to learn everything if you keep trying mock tests. Try the subsections one by one and see how you get on from there.

Don't jump straight into the test if you're finding it difficult!

And don't stress it'll come to you eventually :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20 Barbes

I've just started but what I'm doing is going through and answering every single question in order (I don't have the CD so I'm using this site: theory-tester . com). Then I note which ones I got wrong. I'm building up a list of all the questions I need to look at and learn off. That approach might work for you!

(Edit: sorry, couldn't post that website address properly because I'm a new user, that's whay there are spaces in the URL.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭MascotDec85

Buy the Rules of the Road book. It's €5

Read it, study it. Then start doing tests from the cd-rom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 amyamandaxx

the disc is the exact same as the test, ✔ practice makes perfect ull get there 👌✔

Advertisement