If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MM Turntable Cartridges

Options
  • 05-11-2014 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    Just wondering do you stock many MM or MC carts ?
    Looking to upgrade my Cart :)
    John mentioned a nice Denon mc CARTS but was wondering do you have any other MM carts ?
    Also do you stock the Pro-ject SPEEDBOX ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Muppetkiller !

The best value MM cart that we can get is the Rega Bias 2.

This is £69.00 and is an excellent cart.

http://www.rega.co.uk/bias-2.html

The speedbox is not one that we stock but we certainly can get it.

Have you got a price on it from anywhere else ?

Hope that helps but let us know what you think.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Do you stock any of the audio technica ? Like the AT440MLA or  AT120E ?

Hi Muppetkiller, unfortunately not.

We may be able to special order them but I don't have pricing on them.

Special orders can take a few days to get but if you'd like me to get pricing on them, that's no problem.

Let me know if you'd like me to go digging !

Cheers

Dave

Special orders can take a few days to get but if you'd like me to get pricing on them, that's no problem.

Cheers

Dave
    If you could get the pricing that would be great thanks. Also just wondering if you sell something like the Music Hall Cruise Control 2.0 ?

Cheers

Dave
    If you could get the pricing that would be great thanks. Also just wondering if you sell something like the Music Hall Cruise Control 2.0 ?
    Hi Muppetkiller.

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]AT440MLA - £134.99[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]AT120E - £94.95 [/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]These would be special order although they have them in stock at present.[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]On the Music Hall control...this is what the supplier has said :[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]The Cruise control will not work properly on a 50Hz pulley.[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]You would also need a converter from 230v to 120v.[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]I do not think it is feasible to try to use it in the UK.[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]I hope that helps but as ever, keep us posted if you need us for anything else.[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]ATB[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Dave[/font]

• Advertisement

Cheers

Dave
    Hi Muppetkiller.

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]AT440MLA - £134.99[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]AT120E - £94.95 [/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]These would be special order although they have them in stock at present.[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]On the Music Hall control...this is what the supplier has said :[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]The Cruise control will not work properly on a 50Hz pulley.[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]You would also need a converter from 230v to 120v.[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]I do not think it is feasible to try to use it in the UK.[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]I hope that helps but as ever, keep us posted if you need us for anything else.[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]ATB[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Dave[/font]
    Thanks a million for the reply...
    Can you let me know so what the shipping costs are for the AT440MLA - £134.99 ?
    And i'll let you know if i'll proceed.

Hi mupperkiller.

£5 should cover the cost of posting that.

Keep me posted if you would like one.

Many thanks

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.