Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tie bar/clip in Dublin

• 05-11-2014 4:08pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone suggest a shop in Dublin that has a good selection of tie bars/clips?

I've found an extremely limited section (2 or 3 at best) in the likes of TM Lewin and Debenhams, but nothing that fits what I'm looking for (a plain or brushed silver rectangle... that's all really!)

Any one know of a shop that might have a decent choice to hand?

As it's something I need for the weekend hopefully there's a bricks and mortar shops that might fit the bill!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Op you should try the likes of River Island and Topman.

I can't get links to paste properly on my phone but there's a red tie and clip combo in River Island which is €20 and the clip looks exactly like what you want- brush silver rectangle.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Op you should try the likes of River Island and Topman.

I can't get links to paste properly on my phone but there's a red tie and clip combo in River Island which is €20 and the clip looks exactly like what you want- brush silver rectangle.

Thanks - think I've found the one you're on about on their site - might take a trip that way tomorrow.

The Next website also has a few options that might fit the bill, so will check one of their shops out too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

i got what you are looking for on asos, think it was less than a tenner

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Will23

House of Fraiser dundrum! Got one there a couple weeks back!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Thanks folks - popped out to Next in Blanchardstown this morning and found exactly what I was looking for (this one, I'm fairly sure) for €14.

• Advertisement
Advertisement