Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTTH Wexford Town

Options
  • 05-11-2014 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,012 ✭✭✭

Could somebody here please confirm for me that FTTH is available in Wexford town. I have been told by three of your customer service representatives that it is not available here when it quite clearly is. 

Could somebody here also please initiate my order for me as your people over the phone seem incapable of doing it for me as it "doesn't exist"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Could somebody here please confirm for me that FTTH is available in Wexford town. I have been told by three of your customer service representatives that it is not available here when it quite clearly is. 

Could somebody here also please initiate my order for me as your people over the phone seem incapable of doing it for me as it "doesn't exist"

Hi TheMilkyPirate

Would you like to PM me your tele no & I will look into this for you.

Thanks
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 6,012 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Hi TheMilkyPirate

Thanks
    Ash
    Hi Aisling I don't have a phone number for this house as we just recently moved in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Hi TheMilkyPirate

Thanks
    Ash
    Hi Aisling I don't have a phone number for this house as we just recently moved in.
    Hi TheMilkyPirate

I'm afraid Fibre to the Home is not available to order at this time. I do not have an approximate time for availability of this at this time. however feel free to check here in Spring of next year and we will check this for you again at that stage,

thanks
    Colm

Advertisement