Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complete Novice Questions

Options
  • 05-11-2014 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

So I have just been made redundant and I think its time for a change of career change.

I have a friend that works in education and he is talking about setting up a FETAC level 5 course through the local ETB, I have been helping him write the outline and course material as its in a subject that I know a lot about. He has said a number of times that its a shame I don't have a Teaching number as I would be able to deliver a good chunk of the course. This got me thinking ...

What is needed to get registered with the TCI?

From what I can gather I will need a HDip in further education. This can be got part time through NUI.

What do I need to get on to this course?
    I have a Dip in computing from an IT but this is from 2000 so would it be of any use to me?

Thanks for reading folks and all comments welcome

Omega

Advertisement