Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Week 10 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

:D and the cowboys think there special.

barwins another player that was supposed to be overrated when we signed him he's a beast

One gripe i have about the eagles cheerleaders their outfits are pretty plain. Never any imagination. Now tampa bay have outfits , mostly of the trashy pirate whore variety.

Very impressive drive by sanchez. Mathews is really starting to come into his own over the past few weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Philadelphia sideline:
    mr-burns-baseball-signs-o.gif
    We're talking Riley, Shady and Allen Barbre...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

if fairness he's been put in about as comfortable a position as possible wide open receivers and all the time he could possibly want in the pocket.

oh I know, but the fact he just went to a rookie big on 4 throws in the drive, is faking out defences with the pump, it's just odd not to see him **** up, and he is looking good

lbj666 wrote: »
    One gripe i have about the eagles cheerleaders their outfits are pretty plain. Never any imagination. Now tampa bay have outfits , mostly of the trashy pirate whore variety.

Very impressive drive by sanchez. Mathews is really starting to come into his own over the past few weeks.

oh dont get me wrong I'm as big a fan or trashy pirate whores as anybody but i dont think the fans are complaining either.
    oh I know, but the fact he just went to a rookie big on 4 throws in the drive, is faking out defences with the pump, it's just odd not to see him **** up, and he is looking good

i wouldn't judge anybody out of that jets offence nobody in the ryan family cares about offence. i think geno could pan out yet if he can get out of nyc asap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Eagles D is in BEAST mode tonight.

Bill Davis is showing how good of a DC he is this year. Imagine the job he'd do if he had any corners!!! He's HC material for sure. Hopefully we can hang onto him for a few years tho.

Good Jesus I forgot how much fun that Andrew WK 'Party Hard' song is (Eurosport). :D

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Eagles D is in BEAST mode tonight.

Bill Davis is showing how good of a DC he is this year. Imagine the job he'd do if he had any corners!!! He's HC material for sure. Hopefully we can hang onto him for a few years tho.

our d has been better than our o all year it makes no sense to me.

ya we lost bill lazor as qb coach last year (and you can see the change in roles)

and this d could be terrible if he leaves we can only hope he's a dick lebou/jim johnson type that wants to stay as a defensive coordinator

woooo bdawk in the house no wonder we are playing so well

and this d could be terrible if he leaves we can only hope he's a dick lebou/jim johnson type that wants to stay as a defensive coordinator
    We have one of those in Dom Capers, we'll take a straight swap if you want.

We'll also want one of the twins.

id kick it parkey could make it from here

• Advertisement

Billy86 wrote: »
    We have one of those in Dom Capers, we'll take a straight swap if you want.

We'll also want one of the twins.

:D your alright id swap matthew brothers with ye though

Newton will be lucky to leave this game with two working legs at this rate

:D your alright id swap matthew brothers with ye though

I've got a theory that we've put Lane Taylor on our roster to pull a switcheroo with Lane Johnson next week. We're going to need to slightly "whiteface" Taylor to make it work, but I reckon we've got a chance.

Stewart up to 30 yards... please keep feeding him the ball on the drive, can't see him getting many carries in the second half at all with how the score has gone!

I've got a theory that we've put Lane Taylor on our roster to pull a switcheroo with Lane Johnson next week. We're going to need to slightly "whiteface" Taylor to make it work, but I reckon we've got a chance.

Stewart up to 30 yards... please keep feeding him the ball on the drive, can't see him getting many carries in the second half at all with how the score has gone!

deal shure throw in yerman rogers for good measure :D

Williams - 7 carries for 10 yards and a fumble.
    Stewart - 7 carries for 30 yards and a TD.

Learn your f***ing lesson, Panthers! :mad:

Newton you greedy ****, you could of hobbled for that first down or tossed it out left

deal shure throw in yerman rogers for good measure :D
    You'll be missing out on a lot of potential fourth quarter comebacks... :D

We'll toss in Brad Jones though, immensely underrated ILB. He can cover for Demeco Ryans and become the next Ray Lewis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Poor from Cam there. Looked like a receiver was open for a check down around the 1st down line, no need to go all out for the TD.

jesus cam newton has gone to the dogs i know he's lost weapons but he kind of looks like he's not trying

• Advertisement

You'll be missing out on a lot of potential fourth quarter comebacks... :D

We'll toss in Brad Jones though, immensely underrated ILB. He can cover for Demeco Ryans and become the next Ray Lewis.

shure we can give ye donnie jones for brad jones its all working out wonderfully

It was really dumb not to take the FG there to be honest. Only noticed now that it was 4th down, took for granted it was 3rd.

sanchez out matt barkley in :mad:

edit: never mind :D

shure we can give ye donnie jones for brad jones its all working out wonderfully
    But then what do we do with Masthay, the premier Gingerbread man of the NFL?

220px-Tim_Masthay-200x300.jpg

Not even Dalton can touch that sheer gingerity.

But then what do we do with Masthay, the premier Gingerbread man of the NFL?

220px-Tim_Masthay-200x300.jpg

Not even Dalton can touch that sheer gingerity.

pretty sure thats brian scalabrien

Derp comedy continues. :D

• Advertisement

pretty sure newton is officially costing me points in FF now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Heaven to Betsy.

This is what happens when you don't just shut up and give Jonathon Stewart the damn ball!

pretty sure newton is officially costing me points in FF now

dont doubt it has he been like this all year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

The Eagles defence isn't half bad :P :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

We'll credit where it's due, Gruden called it there before the play.

Just noticed sanchez doesn't have the same touch as foles. Every throw by sanchez is almost the same pace.
    He has gotten away with more than just that almost interception, forcing some throws that just werent there.

Not that it matters tonight , Cam is playing ****ing terrible.

dont doubt it has he been like this all year?

not this bad tbh. usually he's a safe 20 minus a few hereand there, nowhere near his usual top 5 points, only reason i had him starting is cos I was expecting romo to go out with the first time he got touched :( sigh

Just noticed sanchez doesn't have the same touch as foles. Every throw by sanchez is almost the same pace.
    He has gotten away with more than just that almost interception, forcing some throws that just werent there.

Not that it matters tonight , Cam is playing ****ing terrible.

does not have the same power either but has far better pocket presence/footwork

eagle eye wrote: »
    We'll credit where it's due, Gruden called it there before the play.

what made him see that did he say

To be fair, Newton's first pick was entirely on Benjamin, but he nearly just threw a third there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Just from reading and designing plays as a coach I suppose, he just said that the two corners should deliver given that it was an obvious passing down for the Panthers.

To be fair, Newton's first pick was entirely on Benjamin, but he nearly just threw a third there!

that 4th down he missed was a linebacker covering a receiver so there should have been separation as well panthers not up for this at all.

and theres another drop

that 4th down he missed was a linebacker covering a receiver so there should have been separation as well panthers not up for this at all.

and theres another drop
    Such a shame the Panthers played the Bears early in the season and not now, such a shame. Would have been riveting stuff for all the wrong reasons.

STOP RUNNING THE FCUKING BALL WITH DEANGELO FCUKING WILLIAMS!!

does not have the same power either but has far better pocket presence/footwork

Ya there is something to with his fake rb exchanges on the reads options and play actions, he isn't selling them very well and a bit hesitant almost pulling the ball back too early. He has had so many ball handling errors in his career its obvious he is conscious of f'ing up.

I am really nit picking here and but as an Eagles ive unfortunatly developed an eye for accidents waiting to happen. Its what vick, foles, kolb and mcnabb does to ya.

• Advertisement

Newton... does know those guys in green coming at him are going to eventually tackle him if he just stands there, right?

Ya there is something to with his fake rb exchanges on the reads options and play actions, he isn't selling them very well and a bit hesitant almost pulling the ball back too early. He has had so many ball handling errors in his career its obvious he is conscious of f'ing up.

I am really nit picking here and but as an Eagles ive unfortunatly developed an eye for accidents waiting to happen. Its what vick, foles, kolb and mcnabb does to ya.

and aj feely,jeff garcia

Newton... does know those guys in green coming at him are going to eventually tackle him if he just stands there, right?

Evidently not.

oooof when your guards are getting put on there ass you know your in trouble. it happened me and i was never put on the o-line again

and aj feely,jeff garcia

Hey ! don't knock jeff garcia

i think thats barwins 10th sack of the year already

Hey ! don't knock jeff garcia

ya to be fair he never went bad neither did feely i guess and i think we got a 2nd or 3rd rounder for him

Who was it that said the insane graphic of Newton's deteriorating performances surely couldn't continue tonight? :o

newton you are done as my starter

• Advertisement

Who was it that said the insane graphic of Newton's deteriorating performances surely couldn't continue tonight? :o

that was me. on the other hand i was damn right on my betting advice. :)

he's clearly hobbled he would have run for the first down there last year he only had to outrun a nose tackle

Advertisement