Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for software advice

Options
  • 05-11-2014 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

What do you use for time tracking and billing for your business- that's affordable and integrates with paypal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,776 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

letsfreckle.com is very good, $40 for 5 users

• Registered Users Posts: 4 newgirl616

Looking for something that also includes billing- can send invoices directly from the software that are integrated with paypal for quick payment

• Registered Users Posts: 3,776 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sohappy

Invoice2go.com has a paypal button on the invoice when the customer opens it, cloud based access from any device

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sohappy

Invoice2go.com has a paypal button on the invoice when the customer opens it, cloud based access from any device

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

I'd highly recommend checking out bullethq.com - from what I've seen it looks very good.

I'll be switching over to it eventually. It's an Irish company too and it's free for billing & invoicing - you just pay when you do payroll stuff (if you do it through bullet)

I'm not sure if it integrates with PayPal though, but it's definitely worth checking out.

I'm currently using www.roninapp.com which I know does integrate with PayPal. It too is very good but Bullet looks much better as an all in one solution.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭cob1

I use sortmybooks.com and really like it, it has an option to integrate with PayPal, not that I've used that though

Advertisement