Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Information to approach designers with

• 05-11-2014 5:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,640 ✭✭✭✭

Guys..
    I want to put together information to approach some designers for an eCommerce store.

Are there templates "out there" specifically for this purpose so I know I've all information together and presented in a format to efficiently communicate my ideas/requests to prospective companies..

Any best practice in what to include ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

What do you want your store to do?
    Have you look at competitors sites?
    Do you have an idea on how you want to improve on what others are doing?
    Do you want it to be responsive?
    Have you investigated CMS options?
    What payment options do you want to be available?
    Do you have a brand or brand guidelines?
    Do you need content migration or 301 redirects?

Before you approach anyone, answer those questions yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,640 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Thanks..
    I've basic experience with opencart as to date this is what I've been using, would it be typical or acceptable to ask a store be built around this as I would be comfortable with adding/editing products

Advertisement