Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASUS Laptops - cheapest place Bricks and Mortar or Online

Options
  • 05-11-2014 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

Preferably online.

Looking for an Asus laptop.

Best/cheapest place to buy.

One I wanted is on Amazon but in this case they don't ship to Ireland :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 onlinemonkey

Could try laptopsdirect or .overclockers uk if its the rog laptops your after, cant post links as I'm new :)

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭gripcasey

vicwatson wrote: »
    Preferably online.

Looking for an Asus laptop.

Best/cheapest place to buy.

One I wanted is on Amazon but in this case they don't ship to Ireland :(

Use parcel motel

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Will a laptop box fit in a parcel motel room? and how about the weight?

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭gripcasey

•Large 41 x 38 x 64 cm (For larger items such as small kitchen appliances and games consoles)

That's from the site I got 13 inch laptop from amazon last year no bother.

Worst case scenario

"What happens if the item I have ordered is oversized and does not fit into a Parcel Motel locker?

We will notify you by SMS text and Email to let you know if your parcel does not fit into one of the lockers and ask you to collect at our National Distribution Centre in Finglas or to contact us to make alternative arrangements, which include an option to collect at any of our other Nightline Depots (at no extra charge) and onward delivery. Additional Charges may apply for onward delivery. Please refer to our prices explanation page for more information. Please do not call to Finglas to collect an item until you have received the SMS notification text

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭caycro

I had an Amazon delivery last year which Amazon double boxed and it would not fit in the largest box in parcel motel. I collected it from Finglas depot and I was charged €47 because it did not fit in the box. This was calculated based on the volume of the box. I managed to reclaim it from Amazon after a long phone call but it was all very troublesome and frustrating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

www.komplett.ie

I have a Asus N series , what model are you looking at?

Advertisement