Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Costa coffee

Options
  • 05-11-2014 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hi guys can anyone tell me where I can buy blackberry syrup as in want to make a Black Forest hot chocolate like they sell in costa unfortunaly costa don't sell it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

uisce33 wrote: »
    Hi guys can anyone tell me where I can buy blackberry syrup as in want to make a Black Forest hot chocolate like they sell in costa unfortunaly costa don't sell it.

Worldwide Wines in Ardkeen have a load of those Monin syrups I believe. You could give them a call to see if they have stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭uisce33

fricatus wrote: »
    Worldwide Wines in Ardkeen have a load of those Monin syrups I believe. You could give them a call to see if they have stock.

Thanks for the reply I tried them and no luck lidl also had some but not blackberry

Advertisement