Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAYE Anytime

Options
  • 05-11-2014 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

It's been a few days since I submitted my requests on PAYE Anytime for tax back. It says it takes 2 days, does anyone know how long it should take? It might just be busy for them at the moment so don't want to call and make a fuss if that's all it is. Also, will it go straight into my bank account or added to my wages? The years I submitted for were 2013 and 2014.
    Thanks!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Gard1

don't know how you will get 2014 back as the year isn't over yet? revenue are pretty good at repaying amounts so don't panic about it you would be longer getting through to someone to find out

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Hi did you get yours back yet, just wondering on how long it took

Advertisement