Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iPhone 6 issues

• 05-11-2014 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone can help me. I've just bought the iPhone 6 16gb. I had an iPhone 4 which I synced to iTunes. I had a huge amount of phones so when they synced to my new phone the phone is completely full. As a consequence (I think), my apps haven't transferred over. How do I delete these photos properly? I'm gathering it's not an option on the iPhone 6 unless the album was created on that phone. But when I go to iTunes it's not showing the photo's there!

Any suggestions? All greatly appreciated as this is frustrating the sh!t outta me!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭breanach78

Peanut6 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I'm hoping someone can help me. I've just bought the iPhone 6 16gb. I had an iPhone 4 which I synced to iTunes. I had a huge amount of phones so when they synced to my new phone the phone is completely full. As a consequence (I think), my apps haven't transferred over. How do I delete these photos properly? I'm gathering it's not an option on the iPhone 6 unless the album was created on that phone. But when I go to iTunes

it's not showing the photo's there!

Any suggestions? All greatly appreciated as this is frustrating the sh!t outta me!
    Photos may be in several different albums and if on ios8 deleted photos are put in a deleted folder so one has to delete they from that.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

If you are on PC your iPhone should show up as separate drive (alongside your C drive, D drive etc.)

If you click into this you can see random folders that contain all your images and videos. When I had a 16GB I used to backup gigs worth of images out of these folders and then delete them from the device.

The next time you plug into iTunes it will recognise the space you've cleared.

Advertisement