Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Majora's Mask 3D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,660 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Can't even watch that, or I'll explode.

Best news ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,917 ✭✭✭nix

Looking forward to this, heck didnt even know it was being done till i saw this post :D

I never got the chance to play it on the N64 and i cant remember why.. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭gouche

Been wanting to replay MM but kept putting it off hoping for this. Actually loaded it up yesterday!
    Best news ever.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,542 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Can't even watch that, or I'll explode.

I wouldn't worry. The video is basically the reveal of the game box :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

B1tcR9xCIAAoDYo.jpg:large

Its so damn Beautiful. Hope to get my hands on this

B1tdx_VCUAEnwpt.jpg:large

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,853 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I wouldn't worry. The video is basically the reveal of the game box :pac:

Gameplay trailer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I NEED THAT SPECIAL EDITION.

NEED IT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Wow, well that came out of nowhere. Time to blow the dust off that 3DS :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Wow, well that came out of nowhere. Time to blow the dust off that 3DS :)

You are playing it wrong dude :O

You are playing it wrong dude :O

Last game I played on it was Link between worlds, which I really enjoyed. Did anything else happen on 3DS since then? Apart from Smash Bros which I have no interest in.

Also, this release will establish the 3DS as the ultimate Zelda console. All 2D titles, Lbw and the two remastered N64 titles. Not too bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭jos22

I bet that collectors edition will be exclusive to GAME for Uk/Ireland and GAME being GAME will be chairing 50+ pound for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Can't wait!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,559 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Last game I played on it was Link between worlds, which I really enjoyed. Did anything else happen on 3DS since then? Apart from Smash Bros which I have no interest in.

Also, this release will establish the 3DS as the ultimate Zelda console. All 2D titles, Lbw and the two remastered N64 titles. Not too bad.

Shin Megami Tensei 4. More people need to play smt4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Not all 2D titles, link to the past remains inaccessible, and that four swords game hasn't been available for ages either.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,616 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,616 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

cloud493 wrote: »
    Not all 2D titles, link to the past remains inaccessible, and that four swords game hasn't been available for ages either.

You'll just have to join the Arcade&Retro crew, if we'll have you, and buy a GBA and the games themselves, less of this VC nonsense!
    Even better, buy a Snes and LttP and a Gamecube and 4 Swords, a few GBA's and link cables, or should that be
    DbMoJss0pR2-tKJdQaXiN2ZYwkHpTvfUSbjIYbc_zPlvGsnnLmJ5mHwwh_AnxbhFuks=w300 Cables!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Still no sign of a launch date for the updated 3DS for Europe. I'd definately pick up one with Majora's Mask but I'm not going to buy a regular 3DS knowing that the newer version is to come.

Still no sign of a launch date for the updated 3DS for Europe. I'd definately pick up one with Majora's Mask but I'm not going to buy a regular 3DS knowing that the newer version is to come.

I imagine the selling point will be a set of faceplates for the New 3DS and a specific model of New 3DS XL.
    Probably integrate camera controls onto the nubbin too, although I don't remember any trouble with OoT 3D on my 3DS as it was/is.
    Still, awesome news indeed.
    I haven't bought Hyrule Warriors yet but this news makes me want to run out and get it now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Spring could mean anytime between February to May, as it is listed as a 3DS game and not a New 3DS game at this time it should be released before the new console or it could be released at the same time either way I can not wait to be back in Clock Town.

It seems like a good game to launch the new 3DS with. Did they not do kinda the same thing with ocarina of time, when they re-launched the original 3DS with the lower price point?

• Advertisement

Forgot about Link to the past, but thats only a matter of time. And I have Four swords on my 3DS so Im ok.

(I had my fun, and thats all that matters)

:pac:

A GC and a GB Player will let you have access to, on your TV, every Zelda title up to Wind Waker, which is nice.
    And they look good up there too, all a decade or so before the VC came along.

Up to twilight princess :D

Up to twilight princess :D

Indeed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Forgot about Link to the past

A hangable offense in 5 US states I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I've never played Majora's Mask and that might have been the first gameplay I've seen of it. But it looks like the strangest game.

Not the Zelda I'm used to from A Link to the Past.

Its a very different Zelda game, only 4 main dungeons to speak of. The beauty lies in the design, and the characters, and the music.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

ALthough I never actually finished it, I don't think I had as much fun with any other Zelda game as I had with this. I LOVE sidequests and that and there is loads of chatting to the villagers in this. Probably the most lively game. I may have to get a 3ds for this and the other games now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,853 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I've never played Majora's Mask and that might have been the first gameplay I've seen of it. But it looks like the strangest game.

Not the Zelda I'm used to from A Link to the Past.

Definitely the darkest Zelda game, couldn't imagine nintendo making something as ominous as it again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

Advertisement