Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Majora's Mask 3D

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Only £5 extra for special edition. Not bad

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

But they dont ship to Ireland sadly :(

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭gouche

Anybody had success getting them to post to parcel motel before?
    Seriously considering ordering the special edition.

Never tried, the shop says it wont post physical things to Ireland but the stars shop will apparently. So they told me in an email before, the only option on the store is UK tho, worth a try. I might do it through some family in England

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Ordered the special edition just there. February is going to be a busy month with this and The Witcher 3.

• Advertisement

Ordered the special edition just there. February is going to be a busy month with this and The Witcher 3.

From Nintendo or is it up somewhere else?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Nintendo, I live in Scotland at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

:( 30 June 2015 now.

:( 30 June 2015 now.

Last of the month and end of spring?
    That seems like a placeholder date to me
    Hopefully it comes out before then. Tho Feb 15 is a Thursday. Would Nintendo release on Thursday?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,597 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I just need a link to the special edition that'll deliver to either Ireland or Parcel Motel.
    I'll be clicking the "pay now" button in a hot second.
    Zelda is definitely one of those series that I have to own and seem to keep.
    I must pick up the Famicom games and the Oracle of Ages, aside from that I have them all...
    No, hold on, Twilight Princess on the GC as well as 4 Swords on the same console elude me. don't have the recent 3DS title yet either!
    Quickly, to Ebay!

• Advertisement

Does the pay now button mean you actually pay then and there or do they only charge you when it gets shipped?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,597 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Does the pay now button mean you actually pay then and there or do they only charge you when it gets shipped?

On Amazon they deduct when the game is issued to you.
    On Vidrogamebox they deducted my card for Bayonetta 2 Special Edition straight away.

I'm gonna talk to my uncle and see if he will order it and ship it over to me when its released or go over on a visit and collect it. Why do Nintnedo have to make this complicated?

I'm gonna talk to my uncle and see if he will order it and ship it over to me when its released or go over on a visit and collect it. Why do Nintnedo have to make this complicated?

Well, we should give vendors a chance.
    Like most special editions it'll more than likely pop up on various sites over the next week or so and plenty of opportunities to preorder it.
    I just want to do it now glob Dammit!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Game have stated on their Facebook page that they will have the S.E up for order tomorrow which should be able to be shipped to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Welly welly welly. Chanced my arm with parcel motel on the Nintendo UK store and they took the order, so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭gouche

Very good!
    I take it you had no issues paying with an Irish credit card?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

gouche wrote: »
    Very good!
    I take it you had no issues paying with an Irish credit card?

I did it through paypal, as I had some funds sitting there but the rest went on my card.
    The order is still showing as processing, so they could still cancel yet.

Just pre-ordered from GAME, no problems so far

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

Just found out about this last night, really looking forward to it. Was mad into OOT on the N64 but could never settle into this back in the day so glad to have another opportunity to give a go again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Some changes to the 3ds version is being hinted at. https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKmIuDSagA

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

-Al- wrote: »
    Just found out about this last night, really looking forward to it. Was mad into OOT on the N64 but could never settle into this back in the day so glad to have another opportunity to give a go again.

As a kid it felt really weird and the sense of foreboding was too much when you could just stick Mario Kart in and have a laugh.

Finished it when I got older and loved it. Still have it somewhere and was thinking of digging it out but this means I don't have to.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was just thinking, why does Link have Epona? The ranch fall on hard times forcing then to sell the horse, or is he just borrowing?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Just borrowing and he follows that damn skull kid into the lost woods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Probably steals her :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

As a kid it felt really weird and the sense of foreboding was too much when you could just stick Mario Kart in and have a laugh.

Finished it when I got older and loved it. Still have it somewhere and was thinking of digging it out but this means I don't have to.

I remember getting it from a friend and I hated the timed aspect to it and also that you play as child Link (thought adult Link looked cooler!) Hopefully will be out for April can put it on the birthday wishlist.

OoT is magnificent and the 3DS does little but highlight it's genius and somehow add something extra.
    I have too many copies of it now.
    The N64 original, the copy that came with Windwaker for the GC and the one on the promo Zelda disc, also for the GC.
    When it popped up for the 3DS I had no choice, and so it will be with Majoras Mask.
    I never got far in it, too many distractions, but I can't wait to throw money at this release, though I have the N64 original, as well as the promo copy plus I have it on the VC, running in the Wii mode on the WiiU.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,627 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

So there's a new 3DS coming out around the same time, is that right?

If there's a special edition, I'm gonna splash out on it. MM could actually be my favourite game ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    MM could actually be my favourite game ever.

It definitely is my favourite. Never have I played a game where you felt so involved in the lives of all of the inhabitants of the world, thanks to the rich stories in the side-quests.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭shane9fingers

Loved playing MM! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a special edition new 3ds to replace my link worlds XL. Might have to settle for MM faceplates. Either way, my fingers will be crossed till spring 2015. Gonna get me some eShop OOT to fill the void till then.

Advertisement