Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Majora's Mask 3D

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,295 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

The U.S. are getting this Special Edition of Majora's Mask.
    zelda-majoras-mask-3d-limited-edition-2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,627 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Jesus!

WAAAAAAAAANT!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,359 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Strokes US 3DS.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Want the statue but I'll have to do with a badge instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Now THAT is a special edition! badges and a poster really not worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

The figure looks nice but I would bet it's not that great quality as a collectible figurine, most bundled with games at this price point tend not to be.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Nothing says 'collectors edition' like some worthless tat like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So Skull Kid is a John Cena fan?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

I wonder if the mask is removable? It looks like it's posed that way, like in the box art with him actually holding the mask. Wish it was getting a European release, but the other special edition is pretty neat anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭The_Captain

ShaneU wrote: »
    Love this game, try finding all the masks without a guide though

Did that about 15 years ago before I even had the internet, son :cool:

Makes the last boss fight very confusing

That waterpipe dungeon though :mad: Probably even harder than the OoT water temple

God tier Stone Mask
    Doing the romance quest over and over to get all the masks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 xProGamingx

That waterpipe dungeon though :mad: Probably even harder than the OoT water temple

That's something I'll never forget... Going back and forth in circles for hours... Might be time to dig this out and give it another go!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Well looks like I'll be getting a new 3ds when this comes out next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

Wow beautiful
    C9K53OB.jpg

Well looks like I'll be getting a new 3ds when this comes out next month.

God damn it! I only got the Zelda 3DSXL Christmas 2013. And now I'm gonna want that Majoras one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I medically need that new Majoras Mask XL

• Registered Users Posts: 19,627 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Myrddin wrote: »
    I medically need that new Majoras Mask XL

I flicked on to boards in the office for a second in the late afternoon...

Got all the direct news in about 5 seconds.

Started shaking in my seat, I hope people didn't start worrying about me.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Stormhawk88

Is february 13th the worldwide release date or just the N. America release date?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

We're all getting it on the 13th.

cloud493 wrote: »
    We're all getting it on the 13th.

Thanks couldn't see anything about a worldwide release date now I just have to find somewhere to get it. I looked at the gamestop website and no sign of it gonna try argos and amazon next.

Amazon don't have the console for pre order yet, what they have is all imported AU/NZ consoles.

• Advertisement

Will just have to wait for it to go up so. They have the game up for just under £37 not a bad price. Im dreading to see what price gamestop put it up at!

Console up on Nintendo store now. £210 comes with the US statue and a charger!

Console up on Nintendo store now. £210 comes with the US statue and a charger!

Price seens to have gone up by £10 for these bundles over the older console. The Monster Hunter console is the same price on Game. Expect this to be €250-€260 at retail here without the charger.

Gamestop have finally put up preorder links for the game, €60 for standard and €80 for the CE. Gamestop, ripping off people one game at a time

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

The urge to Order that Gold 3DS with the statue is rising D:
    Would never get it from Gamestop tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I'm getting a standard blue New XL, have been thinking about it all day and the fact that it's a stupid pre-installed game and not a cartridge is the killer for me, I broke a 2DS a while back and lost lost of pre-installed games so don't want that to happen again.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I'm getting a standard blue New XL, have been thinking about it all day and the fact that it's a stupid pre-installed game and not a cartridge is the killer for me, I broke a 2DS a while back and lost lost of pre-installed games so don't want that to happen again.

They are doing bundles with the standard xl, majora on cart, charger, carry case and the statue too on the Nintendo store for £220 or with the CE for £225.

Smyths have a ridiculous new system where you have to prepay the full amount for a preorder online, the money is not taken until the item is in stock but what this means is you can't go in to a store and pay a deposit you need to use a debit or credit card online, don't get why they brought this in but just incase anyone was going to go into a Smyths branch to preorder you can't.

Same for me pretty much. I'm not a pre-installed/downloadable full games. I prefer having a box on my shelf with some re-sale value if I get sick of it.

• Advertisement

I'm not bother by the resale value on nintendo stuff anymore it's my inner hoarder that gets bothered by not having the box to look at, now can anyone freeze me for the next four weeks as I would really like to wake up in one day to Majora's Mask 3D. ;)

Advertisement