Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Majora's Mask 3D

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Bump!
    Both Amazon UK and Gamestop have their online order pages up for the Majora's Mask 3DS and if you thought Gamestops price was bad at €270 Amazons is even worse coming in at £225.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Bump!
    Both Amazon UK and Gamestop have their online order pages up for the Majora's Mask 3DS and if you thought Gamestops price was bad at €270 Amazons is even worse coming in at £225.

Exchange rate has gone to **** the past month or so £.76 per €1 atm, this comes in at over €297 hopefully the exchange rate evens out but probably wont sadly

Exchange rate has gone to **** the past month or so £.76 per €1 atm, this comes in at over €297 hopefully the exchange rate evens out but probably wont sadly

Still at £225 it's £15 more than the £210 Nintendo and Gamestop UK are charging for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭shane9fingers

I preordered the mmxl from gamestop. They were very un-clear about the final price. Very clear about the €50 min preorder deposit though. Valetine's day will be very cheap!

Gamestop are offering the paperweight with preorders of Majora's Mask according to a poster in the window of the Henry Street branch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

MM 3DSXL back in stock at the nintendo store uk, might be useful for some, others users have had there orders cancelled for using parcel motel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

The redeads have been improved..... now with quicker humping action :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Comparison video from IGN

You never really think to yourself how better textured things are until you compare them

You'd miss polygon old link though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Random crash

Save gone

All gone

:(

COYVB wrote: »
    Random crash

Save gone

All gone

Ouch, hope that doesn't happen with the full retail release, still pretty bad happening to a review copy though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Random crash

Save gone

All gone

The moon decided to crash into the earth early?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Do you need the new 3ds for this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Random crash

Save gone

All gone

Is it terminal?

Do you need the new 3ds for this?

No, works on the standard system. The extra stick on the new 3ds is used for the camera if you are using one though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

No, works on the standard system. The extra stick on the new 3ds is used for the camera if you are using one though.

Thanks. I'm a bit confused with the new 3ds stuff as i thought some games only work on it and majora mask was been bundled with it in japan afaik

Thanks. I'm a bit confused with the new 3ds stuff as i thought some games only work on it and majora mask was been bundled with it in japan afaik

There are no games exclusive to it yet. They will happen eventually though since it's got 3 times the processing power and twice the ram of the old 3ds

There are no games exclusive to it yet. They will happen eventually though since it's got 3 times the processing power and twice the ram of the old 3ds

First one being released is Xenoblade Chronicles isn't it? Also the New 3DS games will have the banner at the top of the box rather than the right side like normal 3DS games.

In the Nintendo Store NYC (via reddit)

b8tusshimaain65__large.jpg

... you know what, I don't like it as much as I expected. Glad I've gone for a standard console.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

cloud493 wrote: »
    ... you know what, I don't like it as much as I expected. Glad I've gone for a standard console.

Same as. It doesn't do much for me, plus I dislike the plain black interior. I might get an new XL down the line but it'll have to be a snazzier limited edition that this. In the meantime, I can't wait to play the game on my ambassador new 3ds, just over a week left you could say til release date on the 13th! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I like it! Think it looks a little more understated than expected, which I like!

Now there's a video! Some reviewer sent an early edition

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

After seeing it "live" and practically in the flesh there, it doesn't look so bad, that glossy gold surface looks... Amazing, I want it! Dammit Nintendo! :pac:

gubbie wrote: »
    Now there's a video! Some reviewer sent an early edition

Boo. They sent me the regular black one... but I did get it and the game a month ago so it balances out in the end I suppose

Boo. They sent me the regular black one... but I did get it and the game a month ago so it balances out in the end I suppose

:( Where do you review games for? When do we get an MM review?!

:( Where do you review games for? When do we get an MM review?!

Embargo is up tomorrow at 8am PST

I look forward to it! But where will the review be?!

Whats that in our time? 2pm?

cloud493 wrote: »
    Whats that in our time? 2pm?

4pm. 8 hour difference.

• Advertisement

I look forward to it! But where will the review be?!

Mine won't be posted here :)

Advertisement