Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Majora's Mask 3D

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

With the
    Fierce Deity Mask
    I finished the boss in less than 2 minutes. Worth the hassle of
    collecting every mask
    !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

I've finish off majora, but I still have some heart pieces to collect

• Registered Users Posts: 17,998 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

wampyrus77 wrote: »
    i ve order a walkthrough for majora mask but ive finish this game before my walkthrough who need a walkthrough now i sure dont

You ordered a walk through for a game you had finished before?

VinLieger wrote: »
    You ordered a walk through for a game you had finished before?
    there were new changes made to game and did anybody had regrates buying this game since it's was released around valentine's day, my memory is bit blank with it , Give me a break its has being 15yrs since playing this game last, I can't remember where every heart piece is in the game

They add an extra bottle to majora's mask to get it
    on 2nd day between 8am and 12pm Gorman bros leader is sick in his bedroom stock pot inn you talk to him while wearing circus leader mask , between 12pm and 6pm on 2nd day you talk Gorman bros while wearing circus leader mask and they give a mystery milk , you delivery the milk under 2mins to keep it fresh to Gorman bro leader without soaring so wear the bunny hood to get to him on time pal

• Advertisement
Advertisement