Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned

Options
  • 05-11-2014 11:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi, so I made a witty jibe about the Gardaí and a mod of the after hours forum who also is a mod for some garda forums didn't take too kindly to it. He gave me an infraction straight away and then banned me soon after for a comment I made elsewhere. It wasn't the best of comments but it's clear that the mod in question has taken a biased view towards me because of a comment I made about the Gardaí, he didn't ban someone called The Aussie for making a far worse comment than I did.
    That's the story, I'm sure you'll sort it out right away. Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 181 ✭✭Scannal

Right so this mod has got out of hand. He's now banned me from another forum for 3 months. Clear mod bias has taken place here, I think it's unfair and should be looked into.

This is stupid now, he's got one of his mod buddies to ban me from another forum. One of my favorites and all.

Now he's getting threads closed on me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Thread closed since the OP is now sitebanned for transgressions across numerous forums.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement