Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish newspapers and TV spoilers

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

DMcL1971 wrote: »
    Well, I didn't get a chance to see the finale of Love/Hate last night, but I guess I don't have to as the front cover of both the Sun and Mirror showed me, at 7:00 this morning, what happened. Great big full colour photos on the front page so that there was no way I could avoid it.

Had a friend who had the same problem today. Went out on Sunday so he didn't get to see the episode but bought a roll in Centra and had the whole thing spoiled before he could go and watch it this evening. Half the fault lies with the shops for putting it up all over the place when you're paying for stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Anyway GoT is just one that particularly annoys me as the books are far far superior to the tv show, which gets ridiculously ott ratings for an only above average show, yet people go bananas over it.

No way, the books are good but the series is a lot better, easily the best show ever made.

The pictures in the paper was the media been ignorant ar****les, its common sense to realise that everyone has busy lives these days and even big fans may only get around to watching it a few days later. it only takes a bit of cop on to realise nobody can be up to date with every big film and tv series these days as theirs so many

Advertisement